• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was very nice to have met her and to have worked with her. She was a great model. Thank you too and when we will have our website working again or have found another way to put our material up for sale we will get the word out.
    Take care!
    Yeah, a big loss. Chaz is definitely in my top 5 big boob models of all time. She seems like a really cool girl as well. Anyway, thanks for the reply and the info. Let me know if you get your site up and running again, i'd really love those yoghurt clips.
    Take it easy!
    Thanks rog79! = : D

Those clips are not on the Double Dutch DVD, but there is a scene on it in which Chaz licks off whipped cream from her tits. Along with some other very nice scenes with Chaz.
    I'm sure you will like the Double Dutch DVD. It's a very funny big boob movie.

We have no idea what Chaz is doing these days as we sadly lost all contact with her after we finished shooting scenes with her in Amsterdam for Double Dutch.
    We know she was getting engaged and I guess she married soon after.
    The lucky bastard!
    A great loss for the big boob community!
    I think she would have become a bigger star had she continued to work for more years but I'm sure she still has a lot of fans.

Regards,

Martin
    OK sweet! Are those clips on the DVD? If so, i'll definitely be interested.
    Do you know whats happened to Chaz these days? I know she quit a while back. She is one of my favourite models of al time, im surprised she wasn't more famous than she was. Cheers lucky dude!
    Hello roq79!

Thanks for your message!
    Yes, I am the producer at Flying Rabbits Video! = : )
    There were 4 small clips with Chaz on our website which members could download.
    In these clips some lucky dude licked off yoghurt off her tits and also smothered himself with her tits.
    That lucky dude was me! = ; )
    I can't tell you how much I miss Chaz and her lovely big tits! = : P
    Anyway, the store on our website is closed but we hope to revive our website and store as soon as possible. A temporary solution could be to put our material for sale on DVD ROM disc or on download sites but I will have to discuss this with my partner at Flying Rabbits Video.
    In the mean time, our first DVD called Double Dutch starring Chaz. Kerry Marie and Lorna Morgan is still directly available from me. So, if you are interested in buying this DVD, please email me at martin@flyingrabbits.tv.

Regards,

Martin
    Hi Martin Solo, I understand you are a producer at Flying Rabbits videos. I wonder if you can help me, I have been after a video of Chaz getting yoghurt licked off her tits by some lucky dude, I tried to join on your website but just got some syntax error message. Is there anyway I can get hold of that vid? Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…