Name: JC from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 18
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Retail Clerk
Pictures: 850 High Resolution Pictures + Hardcore & Softcore - More Coming!
Do you like this amateur teen babe? Her name is JC and I met her over at the shopping mall. She works at the Spencer's gift shop as a retail clerk. I spoke with her about modeling nude for my amateur website and she gladly accepted the invitation! To make a long story short, I shot her a few times for the website, got to know her pretty well and about three months later, took a vacation with her down to Hollywood, Florida.
These are some of the amateur pictures that I shot of her modeling in our hotel room! And if you sign up with True Amateur Models, you will see over 800 more amateur pictures of her modeling nude too!...as well as getting into some hardcore action!
Name: Phoenix from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 25
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Attending Educational Classes
Pictures: 1,309 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 2 High Resolution Videos - Dick Stroking & Solo Masturbation
Phoenix is a 25 year old Brunette babe who is currently attending college courses to further her education. I did a couple of shoots with Phoenix in the past and her pussy was shaved bald, but the last time she came by to do another amateur modeling shoot, Phoenix had a hairy bush between her legs! Oh and yes, she also has some hair around her asshole too! We are talking about a 100% real amateur woman here, as with all of my other models too! Hope you all enjoy watching this Brunette babe with a hairy and all natural bush model nude at this homemade and underground nude modeling shoot!