Gorgeous in Green / Stunning in Green

Zoe Page

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Name: Daisy Bean and Ray Edwards from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 19
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Retail Sales - Cashier
Pictures: 664 High-Resolution Pictures -(2000x1500) - More Coming!


Despite the fact that Daisy B. is so amateur when it comes to nude modeling, she did very well with the modeling poses! As you can see, she removed that Green outfit, as well as that leather skirt, and Daisy got into all sorts of nude modeling poses and positions! I think she did fantastic with the modeling! But you know, I remember, she asked me at the shoot - Hey Ray, I noticed that you have pictures and videos on your site of girls doing certain scenes - things other than just nude modeling. So yeah, this cute and adorable chick thought that it would be kinda cool to see some pictures of herself with a dick being stroked and squeezed, up until she released the cum outside of it! And boy, Daisy is sure good at releasing that cumshot. I'll tell ya that.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

And you know, Daisy might be a very skinny, tiny, and petite chick, and she may have even small hands as well, but don't let that fool ya! Those small hands sure were strong enough to make a load of semen squirt very far out of a Man's erect penis. I'll tell ya that much. And on top of that, she squeezed and jerked it extremely well. I just stood there, looking down at that cute and adorable face, all while continuing to shoot off these POV-style handjob pics! I hope that you all enjoy these new and extremely exclusive pictures of Daisy Bean modeling nude, as well as giving Ray Edwards from Trueamatermodels.com a POV handjob!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Daisy Bean's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
gorgeous sluts Lexi Luna, Kendra Lust, and Elizabeth Skylar

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 

Attachments

  • green kendra 1.jpg
    green kendra 1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 6
Name: Helena from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 33
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Height: 5' 07
Location: Tampa, FL


My name is Helena and I am 33 year old recently divorced woman. I work as a Real Estate agent selling new homes. I came into contact with a photographer on my way back home on an airplane flight from Los Angeles to Tampa. I had gone out there to visit with my ****** and a few close friends. I didn't have my cell phone on me on the flight, nor did I have my laptop either. However, there was a guy sitting beside me on the flight and we talked quite a bit about all sorts of things. The one thing that really intrigued me was the fact that he shoots amateur girls modeling without their clothes on for a nude modeling website! I have always thought about having someone shoot some sexy pictures of me modeling nude but I never really became involved with anything like that. We talked about it a lot though, and once I saw the Premium Link Upgrade website, I really wanted to do the amateur modeling shoot! The photographer Ray and I hooked back up the next day to shoot even more and I had a lot of fun! I hope that you guys enjoy my amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

We talked about it a lot though, and once I saw the Premium Link Upgrade website, I really wanted to do the amateur modeling shoot! The photographer Ray and I hooked back up the next day to shoot even more and I had a lot of fun! I hope that you guys enjoy my amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to check out Helena's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top