Favorite Blondes (no hardcore)

Name: Maria from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 23
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Amount Of Pictures: 2,516 High-Resolution Pictures


My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old Latina woman! I had an absolute blast at the nude modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! As far as how I became a model for the website, I came into contact with a photographer at one of the local parks around my house. Ray was sitting on a bench by the pond and waiting for his friend. As soon as I jogged beside him, he asked for me to come over to him because he wanted to ask me a question! He started talking to me about how he specializes in shooting amateur nude modeling and all sorts of website stuff. At first, I didn't really know what he was even asking me. That is, until he flat out told me that he would love to do a nude modeling shoot with me! I thought that the modeling seemed very exciting, and if you look at my modeling pictures, you can easily tell that I was having a great time at the shoot! I hope that you enjoy my pictures, and be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me soon! Thank you for the cool modeling shoot Ray and be sure to stay in touch because I want to shoot with you more!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Maria's profile at True Amateur Models - TONS Of Content!
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Lucy Lauren

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Lottie Lalay

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Lucy Lauren

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Name: Jenny J. from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 19
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 2,683 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!


My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too! Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

I remember Ray making a comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking, I opened the door! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution, but very homemade and amateur pictures!

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to check out Jenny's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
Hall of Fame whore Nikki Benz

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
April Paisley

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Name: Jenny and Ray Edwards from Premium Link Upgrade
Age: 19
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 2,683 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!


This hot blonde babe does not have any experience in nude modeling, but she sure did a great job at the amateur nude modeling shoot! However, in this particular gallery of photos, you will see Jenny with a dick in her hand! As far as how I established contact with this blonde amateur babe, Jenny and I met one another over at the local gym the other day! I noticed this cute babe running beside me on her treadmill and I just had to speak with her in regards to hopefully participating in my amateur nude modeling shoots!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Premium Link Upgrade

I was actually surprised at how quick she was ready to get started and had no idea that she would be doing anything more than nude modeling. But yeah, Jenny sure knows how to yank on a dick. That's for sure. Hope you all enjoy these handjob pictures from Premium Link Upgrade

Premium Link Upgrade

Be sure to visit Jenny's profile at True Amateur Models
Premium Link Upgrade
 
gorgeous slut Summer Brielle

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Samantha

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Louise Jones

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Princess Anna

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top