Recent content by WheresChuck

  1. WheresChuck

    Funny Gifs

    FUCK this place.
  2. WheresChuck

    Where is Jeanette Littledove?

    Well, since this old thread was already dredged up anyway...believe it or not, RULE ********* - LINK DELETED nowadays. Older, Plastic-surgeried up, and a right-wing motivational life coach who resides in former President Trump's skivvies. I have a good little cache of her porn and always thought...
  3. WheresChuck

    NFL '22 Season Thread

    I remember that like it was yesterday. My buddy at work was a Pats fan. He called me at halftime and said it was all over. I told him, "Yeah. It looks that way." Neither of us had any idea......
  4. WheresChuck

    Car Videos

    A guy spends the day at a '50s Car Show and gets some good footage of some classic coupes and cruisers.
  5. WheresChuck

    The Oscars Were On Tonight. Did Anyone Bother To Watch?

    No. I usually make a worthless prediction. Saw "King Richard" and "Being The Ricardos." Thought Bardem and Smith did equally well. I watched "The Eyes Of Tammy Faye" and was very impressed with Chastain so she was a good pick and won. "Dune" pocketed a bunch in the categories you'd expect. I was...
  6. WheresChuck

    NCAA March Madness 2022

    Okay...the Final Four is set! DUKE v UNC & Kansas v Villanova That's a lotta blue!! I wish these boards had better colors. Where's the deep blue for Kansas? Ah, well...it's a free forum I suppose... It'll be a blast to watch both of these games, no matter who or what you're a fan of...
  7. WheresChuck

    NCAA March Madness 2022

    Samuels had a great game for the 'Cats. He's in his senior year so he's trying to step it up a notch. As far as St. Pete goes, my money is on UNC against the Peacocks, so I would guess you're gonna get your matchup.
  8. WheresChuck

    NCAA March Madness 2022

    Yeah. This is technically his first complete season as head coach. He was moved up last April. I was thinking in terms of the date he was elevated to coach and as this being post-season, but you're right about it being his first season in its entirety. He was promoted just after the 2021...
  9. WheresChuck

    NCAA March Madness 2022

    No. I didn't expect it over the Boilermakers. Painter tried to win it in The Paint :rolleyes: with size but the 'Cocks kept up with the speed point-for-point. Instead of under the basket, Holloway used the whole key and inside the line to move his team in and out with quickness. And you gotta...
  10. WheresChuck

    Does the Union of Soviet Republicans have a realistic chance of winning the mid-terms with all their coddling of Putin's ball sack?

    Man...I don't do the political thing much. But I wanna thank the OP for making me laugh the pastrami out of my sandwich after I read that thread title. (y)(y)
  11. WheresChuck

    Best Songs To SLOW Dance To

    Shame on me for introducing a thread about something...ahem...romantic. But let's just say it's prom time, or somebody's wedding, or one of those times when you have to dance close to a girl, and you can't chicken out and fake it by just jumping up on the dance floor and writhing around like you...
  12. WheresChuck

    Stuff you don't see often

    They must be digging under my apartment complex.
  13. WheresChuck

    NFL '22 Season Thread

    Gutless is gonna get the blame but it wasn't his decision to let him go. It's the NFL so I don't buy this lifelong dream horseshit. Mark Murphy greenlighted a huge payout to keep Rodgers in Green Bay for the next four years while Adams was wearing the franchise tag. The money Vegas shelled out...
Back
Top