Since this is a contest for one of the best prizes ever, I would like to respectively disagree with you Naughty Andy, and throw my question into the ring as the best on up to now. Especially now, since the answer was kind of a let down. ( I know I felt cheated, as I to was excited by the...
Thanks for replying. When I first started doing this Santa thing, admittedly I would have been against the idea I just represented to you. I mean, Santa and Porn SHOULD NOT MIX. But then things changed for me. I had lived with someone in the Sex Industry, and she was one of the sweetest...
A different but oh so serious question that I hope you take the time to respond to:
Would your company ever take part in The Santa Cause, a campaign to help turn the image of Santa into a healthier tool for the sick and needy? Currently, I am trying to kickstart this campaign, and just today...