ex-SAS man Chris Ryan: "I've been asked if the Increment is real, and if the kind of deniable 'black' ops I depict in my novel of that title really happen. The Increment most definitely exists. It's a small group of badged guys who are part of E Squadron. They are specially selected for their...
Sounds good. Let's just hope politicians don't fuck it up like they did with the "hunt for Osama" where ****** knew where he was many times, but were denied by authorities.
But I wonder, are these teams good enough? Seal team 6 doesn't exactly have the best rep, and the others aren't the best...
There's a place for the Geneva convention and all the human rights stuff. But when you're dealing with a death cult, you have to realize that those things only matter to you. And as long as you hang on to them, the sooner you'll die. Nuclear weapons haven't been used sine Nagasaki, because of...
I wish leaders of the world would get their heads straight. Take the gloves off and use NBC weapons on them barbarians. Cut their money supply, **** their financiers.
Comrade! I thank you for your contribution. So many babes to save...
It would be great if we could save all Russian babes as well, but frankly, I think they don't believe they need saving.
Ofcourse you're ok with cuckold, you're a gal! :D I'd be ok too.
The thing I don't like about DP is the fact that their films are, how should I say this... too glossy? They remind me of a soapopera. And they have gorgeus women but they keep the cam zoomed in on the pussy! I want to enjoy the...
Comrades! Fellow masturbators!
For too long we have watched in silence as Russian troops invade Ukraine! It's people are suffering! And what is even more troubling is that it seems the most precious resource in Ukraine is in peril!!! If it is lost to Russian hands I'm afraid... it will be lost...
Well, it's over now! Last two days I kept masturbating for hours while not letting myself cum. That was super fun, really intense. When I finally got to unload myself, it was rushed and didn't feel as good as I expected. The ones after diiiid. Overall the experience was good: I got to do more...
You know, Vietnam is not that bad. In a couple of years, as the living standards fall in the west and SE Asian countries like Vietnam continue to develop, living there will be more appealing.